Mastering the Crucifix Seminar
at Ybor Jiu-Jitsu Club
Saturday, July 9th, 2016
12:30pm to 2:30pm
Open to eveyone–all schools and affiliations!
Matt “Aesopian” Kirtley has built a reputation as a BJJ black belt for his ability to use highly-detailed teaching methods and simple explanations of even seemingly complex concepts. Matt has spent years developing a crucifix system, eventually releasing Mastering the Crucifix, the most comprehensive instructional on the topic.
This 2-hour Mastering the Crucifix Seminar will focus on:
- Crucifix entries, setups and transitions.
- Key concepts to control and maintain the various crucifix positions.
- The essential crucifix submissions like the one-handed rear naked choke.
- Demystifying the rolling reverse omoplata so anyone can do it.
- Drills and games to quickly develop skills in all the crucifix positions and submissions.
This seminar is appropriate for beginners or advanced grapplers. All students will get one-on-one attention and a chance to ask anything during a Q&A.
Pre-register: $40 – Click here to sign up (via PayPal)
At the door: $50 cash
Ybor Jiu-Jitsu Club
718 E Henderson Ave,